Thursday, October 23, 2008

Be Jealous

Not only is he tall(ish), dark, and handsome, but he cooks, too...and he cooks WELL!! I know...I know...you're jealous...what can I say? Eric has recently become aware of a love of cooking. So much so, that not only does he watch (and tvo) the Food Network, but he actually recreates the dishes!! Although I'm loving this newfound talent and the fact that he cooks several times a week, while I was recently raving about his latest creation, I asked him what was his favorite 5 meals that I make were, to which he answered___________. That's right. He committed a cardinal sin (in my book, at least) and couldn't name a single thing. After over 8 years of marriage. Apparently he's not as great as you thought, huh? But our marriage is still in tact and he made his famous enchiladas a few days later and all was forgiven (but not forgotten)...













No comments: