I posted last month about the bumps that Reece had on his arm. The doctor said it would take at least 6 months and as long as 2 years for his body to realize that it should fight them off. Reece was so dilligent in doing what the doctor said and putting lotion on his arm and leg several times a day. He also had his Papa pray over him and annoint him with oil. After the prayer, Reece just knew that God was going to heal his arm very soon. What a perfect example of childlike faith. The bumps are completely gone...in less than 2 months!! He never doubted that they would be and often tells me of the miracle of God's healing. I'm so in awe of the daily glimpses of God that I get as I attempt to raise the 3 miracles that God entrusted to me. I am reminded often of the need to simply believe. What an awesome and loving God we serve, who, despite what some may say, does indeed do miracles!!
Thursday, October 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment